memberOf JQL help

Michael Arndt
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 17, 2019
 assignee in memberOf ("Leadership") AND sprint in openSprints()

I'm trying to get this to work. I want a list of all issues in the current sprint who are a member of a group I have called Leadership.

3 answers

2 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Alexsandro Silva_iTMethods_ September 17, 2019

Hi @Michael Arndt 

The correct function is membersof(), so the JQL will be 

assignee in membersOf("Leadership") AND sprint in openSprints()

Good luck!

Michael Arndt
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 18, 2019

Oh, so I just misspelled it. Lol

0 votes
Answer accepted
Michael Arndt
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 17, 2019

Figured it out.

assignee in (membersOf(Leadership)) AND sprint in openSprints() order by created DESC
0 votes
Ste
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 17, 2019

Hi @Michael Arndt

I just replicated this in our instance and it works as described above. Basic checks first:

• Ensure the users are in that group
  • Ensure they're assigned to an issue in an open sprint (i.e its active) rather than an open sprint which is not started (i.e future sprint)

^ If neither of these work, is it just not returning any results at all?

E: Ack, missed the s on member missing, good catch @Alexsandro Silva_iTMethods_

Ste

Suggest an answer