if I have 2 companies with different team, how I can separate them in Jira Core?

Siavash Pirsiavash October 26, 2019

Each team can have access to one company not to the other one.

1 answer

0 votes
Avinash Bhagawati _Appfire_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 26, 2019
Siavash Pirsiavash October 26, 2019

Thanks Dear @Avinash Bhagawati _Appfire_ , It means that I have to buy Confluence on top of Jira Core? Meaning that I have to pay 2 subscriptions?

Avinash Bhagawati _Appfire_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 26, 2019

Hi @Siavash Pirsiavash ,

Jira used for bug tracking, issue tracking, and project management. In Jira ,A Jira project is a collection of issues. Your team could use a Jira project to coordinate the development of a product, track a project, manage a help desk, and more, depending on your requirements. A Jira project can also be configured and customized to suit the needs of you and your team.

Also Confluence is a collaboration wiki tool used to help teams to collaborate and share knowledge efficiently. With confluence, we can capture project requirements.

If you already subscribed for jira then you can create multiple projects in jira depending on your requirement. If you looking to manage both companies jira individually then you may be need to go for other subscription.

Hope this helps you.

Thanks,

Avinash

Suggest an answer