how do i change a reporter on Jira Mobile.

Bianca Marin July 15, 2019

On Jira mobile(APP) i do not know how to change the reporter and i often need to do so, any ideas on how to do this?

1 answer

0 votes
Carlos Khatchikian
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 15, 2019

Hey @Bianca Marin I am the Team Lead of the Jira Mobile App. 

I will try to answer the question hoping one of the options I give you is the one you are having...

1. If the Reporter field is not visible in the Issue screen: if this is the case, then it means that you need to go to Web and add the Reporter in the view or edit screen. Once you do that the reporter will appear in Jira Mobile and tapping on it it will let you edit it. 
  2. The reporter field is there but when I tap on the field it doesn’t work: Well, this could be a bug maybe with your permissions on that screen or literally in the client.

If it is none of those, just answer back in this thread and I can help you out!

Cheers

Bianca Marin July 17, 2019

@Carlos Khatchikian I have access to the details section and I can see the reporter, however if the email of the reporter is incorrect i cant add a new email address (client) vs Jira web, where i click on customers and am able to add a client no problem. 

I guess my question is, how do i add a client on Jira mobile?

Carlos Khatchikian
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 17, 2019

@Bianca Marin would you mind sending us an email to jira-mobile@atlassian.com with pictures / videos so we can sort out what is going on? I think you are talking about a Jira Service Desk feature maybe but I need to be sure. And please screenshots on how it works in web.

Thanks!

Suggest an answer