Velocity template not reloaded

Adam Hraban June 15, 2020

Hello,

we work on a small Jira plugin, it should display number of logged hours in a small web-panel on issue page. In my local dev environment the data is automatically refreshed each time a new time is logged. As soon as we deploy our plugin to test environment - the data in velocity template is never refreshed.

I have tried to change settings of velocity.settings based on https://developer.atlassian.com/server/confluence/disable-velocity-caching/, but it did not help.

My questions:
1) Is there any other settings that should be changed to make velocity template auto-reload?

2) Should velocity.settings be the key to autoreload - how do I change its setting in target Jira instance (its not difficult to manually change it on my local environment, but how do I force these changes to test environment)?

Thank you

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Adam Hraban June 15, 2020

Explained - using Tempo Timesheet plugin to log work with "Log Time" was causing this issue. When we log work by using simply Jiras default "Log work", web-panel is reloaded correctly

Gonchik Tsymzhitov
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 28, 2021

How did you find it?

I am experiencing the same thing

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events