Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Celebration

Earn badges and make progress

You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.

Deleted user Avatar
Deleted user

Level 1: Seed

25 / 150 points

Next: Root

1 badge earned

Collect

Participate in fun challenges

Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!

Challenges
Coins

Gift kudos to your peers

What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.

Recognition
Ribbon

Rise up in the ranks

Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!

Leaderboard

Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Users are not able to view my custom fields on a JIRA business project

So I have created a JIRA business project, added some custom fields to the "List" view and removed some of the default fields. But Users are not able to view the dashboard I created with custom fields. Instead they are viewing the same default list unless they go to the Menu and click and remove the custom and the default fields. 

Shouldn't the viewers have a default view of the dashboard I am giving them instead of they viewing the default fields given by Atlassian?

I am using JIRA cloud by the way. Please advice on how I can make my dashboard viewable to all users added into the project without them doing the exercise of adding and removing the fields. Thank you.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

Hi @Debalina Mishra 

You need to share your dashboard with them. There is indeed a default dashboard which you can modify but that would be for everyone in your Jira instance.

Ravi

@Ravi Sagar _Sparxsys_ Thank you so much for the immediate response. But I am new to JIRA and do not know how to share the dashboard with them. Please let me know how to do it.

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Atlassian Community Events