The new Jira issue view - how can I use attachments already uploaded to a ticket?

Adrian Froschauer June 14, 2019

with the old version we were able to chose one of the files from attachments, with the new Jira issue view I can't

1 answer

0 votes
Ismael Jimoh
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 14, 2019

Hi @Adrian Froschauer 

Are you referring to JIRA server or Cloud?

If server, please which version and I would be happy to help have a look.

If cloud and the image is already attached, click on the image(upload file or image icon in the comment menu) as shown below:

Screenshot 2019-06-14 at 19.50.34.pngSelect the file you want to attach and it should be added.

If you are having problems, can you take a screenshot of what you see when you attempt to upload a file or a screenshot of your comment section.

Cheers.

P.s.

If I misunderstood your problem, do help clarify this and I would try to answer.

Adrian Froschauer June 14, 2019

I'm using JIRA Cloud, and I enabled: Jira labs -> New Jira issue view

I've tried with upload file or image icon, in the comment menu, but the attachments are not shown to chose them

Ismael Jimoh
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 14, 2019

Hi @Adrian Froschauer 

Can you get me a screen shot of the pop-up when you click file and images?

Thanks.

Suggest an answer