I have little problem with configure Jira SD and JETI mail Handling .
My need is to split incoming mail between internal comment and public comment .
I have 1 project with 1 issue type and i have mails :
1. System > E-Mails > Incoming Emails> Configure email server .
2. System > E-mails > Incoming Emails > Adding 1st mail Handler with option JETI mail Handler this is 1st screen , next one is advanced configuration :
- i choose SD jira project , choose issue type like ticket .
3. Now i go Addons > JETI configuartion > Email handler > and here is problem .
My need is :
1. incoming mail left a comment inside ticket is public.
2. incoming mail left internat comment "mail has arrived check emails" ,and u need to check transition Emails
Do u have any idea how to do that ?
For JSM June Challenge #2, share how your non-technical teams like HR, legal, marketing, finance, and beyond started using Jira Service Management! Tell us: Did they ask to start using it or...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events