Some issue types aren't listed when i try to create an issue.

ccy2391995 February 4, 2021

When I create issues, I can only select task or epic as the issue type. Other issue types aren't listed. And it shows "Some issue types are unavailable due to incompatible field configuration and/or workflow associations." below the issue type select bar. Screen Shot 2021-02-05 at 11.38.43.pngScreen Shot 2021-02-05 at 11.38.50.png

3 answers

0 votes
Natasha Richardson March 10, 2022

I was seeing this but turns out that message is there in general but my problem was All fields were not configured to show on the form/screen. So try clicking Configure Fields from the create issue screen and select All for Show Fields

0 votes
Dirk Ronsmans
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 5, 2021

Hi @ccy2391995 ,

Might be that you made some of the fields mandatory in the field configuration but on the issue type screen for those types the field is not there. So you wouldn't be able to fill them.

Also the context of the fields could be limiting you from seeing them for those issue types.

0 votes
Elifcan Cakmak
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 5, 2021

Hello

Did you add the issue types you want to the project? Did you associate these types to use the workflow you want? It seems like from the error message that you didn't.

Regards,

Elifcan

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events