Separate Sprints

Dillon Gibson December 22, 2020

My team is adding an additional Dev group to help with velocity. I have setup two boards in the project and I am trying to hide sprints that are not relevant to the pertaining team. For example, Team A will open their board and will only see Sprints 12,13 and 14. When Team B opens their board they will see Sprint 1, 2 and 3.

Team A has worked on the project for 6 months and Team B will start work in January. 

Currently, I see all the sprints in both boards. Team B's sprint names will be unique so there isn't overlap from the originals. 

1 answer

0 votes
KAGITHALA BABU ANVESH
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 22, 2020

Hi @Dillon Gibson ,

1. You Have 2 Team right.

2. create 2 components as "Team A" and "Team B".

3. Tag all stories / Epics / Bugs / Sub-tasks with  Component "Team A" for  A Team is going to work.

4. Tag all stories / Epics / Bugs / Sub-tasks with  Component "Team B" for  A Team is going to work.

5. Create a Scrum board as " Team A Board".

Filter as  Project = "XYZ" and Component ="Team A"

enable Filter sharing only for the "Team A" people. ( Create a group as XYZ-TeamA-group and add all "Team A" users)

6. Create a Scrum board as " Team B Board".

Filter as  Project = "XYZ" and Component ="Team B"

enable Filter sharing only for the "Team A" people. ( Create a group as XYZ-TeamB-group and add all "Team B" users)

after writing all , seen your question clearly. Sorry

Sprints are Project level for all boards. so we can't hide sprint names in Boards.

Suggest an answer