Searching for JIRA Solution that helps me to tracks the issues noted in the Audit

Soosai Raj May 30, 2019

Dear Team,

I am from Governance Risk & Compliance team. We perform Internal audits and IT audits for the processes and projects . I am looking for a tool or a solution that helps to track all the observations/gaps noted during the audit. Assign the Gaps to the process owner for remediation or to fix the gap. There will be an ETA to fix the issue. This tool should help to track the gaps/issues noted during the audit, assign it to the owner, automatic follow-up to the owner when the ETA is nearing to fix the issues, record comments etc.

Does JIRA has the solution/tool that helps us for this requirement? If yes, please provide us the contact for further discussion in detail.

Thanks,

Soosai

1 answer

0 votes
Craig Schwarze _ProjectBalm_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 30, 2019

Hi Soosai,

If you track your compliance issues as risks that require remediation, then our product may be useful - https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1213146/risk-register

Craig Schwarze
ProjectBalm

Cesar.Contreras
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 11, 2024

Did you find a solution? If so, would love to hear what you are using. We're in a similar situation. Thanks!

Suggest an answer