Can anyone let me know how can i pull the below metrics from JIRA into dashboard gadget?
- Responsiveness in assigning new projects (within 24 hrs)
- Quality (pulling # of rounds of revisions)
- Actual date to complete a project versus actual date to close a job
It depends on your implementation.
Do you have specific custom fields to track this information?
Which action determines the assigning? it is when the first assignee is set?
Do you have a pair of field to save the original and final date of the project?
Sorry for not being clear.
We do not have custom fields for tracking it. We just have 2 status "Done" and "Closed" in the issue workflow. How can i measure the time taken from done to closed status of the issue and display it in the dashboard gadget.
Hello @Krithica Gowri Shankar
You can measure the time taken from "Done" to "Closed" status of the issue with the add-on Time in status for Jira Cloud by SaaSJet.
This plugin automatically brings to users such information as:
- time spent on each status
- average time issues spent in statuses
- time that a particular assignee was assigned to each issue
- time when every issue entered to each of the statuses for the first time
- status and transition count report,
To analyze the report up close with all the intrinsic data, you can export it as XLS or CSV files. Also, you can view all reports as charts (Pie, Bar and Area Charts) and export them too.
For JSM June Challenge #2, share how your non-technical teams like HR, legal, marketing, finance, and beyond started using Jira Service Management! Tell us: Did they ask to start using it or...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events