Project with ID: 11100 not found when attempting to enable jira mobile connect.

Blue K January 23, 2016

I can't enable JIRA mobile connect. Under Settings with Project Administrator, I click on enable JIRA mobile connect, and get this: Project with ID: 11100 not found

7 answers

1 vote
Vinzenz Weber July 12, 2016

I purchased a fresh Jira Cloud instance and tried to enable Jira Mobile Connect on a simple software project. I didn't change any settings or install any other add-ons nor did I add any additional users. Still the add-on fails when I try to enable it in the project settings. I hope someone finds a solution.

Web 70.jpg

1 vote
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 24, 2016

Sounds like you are giving it a project that does not exist, or your account has no rights to see.

Blue K January 24, 2016
  1. I am the administrator for everything. I have all permissions.
  2. This is shortly after I create a new project in my space.
  3. I navigate to the project and click the link the project provides me automatically under the Settings area. There's no way it doesn't exist.

I don't understand how I can be the super administrator, and click the link the project itself provides me, and it can't find it.

What more information can I provide? Who can we talk to that can help with this issue?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 24, 2016

Administrator rights give you administration abilities.  Not the ability to see things that you are not allowed to see.  (Although an admin can always change the settings to allow themselves to see it)

Check the permissions on the project carefully - does your account match the rules for "browse project"?  If it just says "role: users", you need to add yourself into that role.

Ignacio Pulgar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 15, 2016

+1'ed.

Blue K March 16, 2016

This has nothing to do with not being able to see it. If you read this issue carefully, you'll see that not only is the user in question an admin for everything, they are also a member of every group, and that all permissions are granted. This is very clearly an error within the cloud system for the project. What once used to work, does not now work, and it's a problem with the system. Not with permissions, or roles, or rights, or anything else.

Ignacio Pulgar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 16, 2016

I would suggest you to try this JQL from the user account that gets the error:

project = 11100

Does it retrieve any issues for that user?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 16, 2016

Again, your admin rights has nothing to do with it.  But as you say you have all permissions, there's a simple test you should perform - forget the mobile connect and check that your account can see the issues in the UI.  Are you 100% sure you have the right permissions?  Do you see at least one issue from issues Ignacio's JQL?

If you can see the issues in the UI, then that tells us that there are no access problems, and the issue is on the other side.  If you can't see them in the UI, that answers the question - you don't have the necessary rights.

0 votes
Timothy Martel April 3, 2019

Any updates on this issue?  I'm having it as well.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 6, 2019

It's a problem with permissions - the user logged into the mobile client does not have permission to see that project.

Timothy Martel April 8, 2019

Its not a permissions issue.

I am a site admin using JIRA Cloud.

I have the Mobile plugin installed.

I am now trying to ENABLE the mobile connect inside project settings.

I don't have any users with the client yet, nor am I trying to test with the client.

I simply am trying to enable Mobile Connect inside the project settings.

0 votes
Benjamin Ellyton June 27, 2018

I'm having this issue on my cloud solution. Did any of you with this issue find a valid solution?

0 votes
Xavier MARIN December 28, 2016

I have the same problem, any advice? It don't seem to be a permission issue. I and 'jiraconnectuser' can browse projects and create issues.

0 votes
Vicky Mace March 15, 2016

I have exactly the same issue.  It was working fine until recently and nothing has changed.  I will raise with support.atlassian.com and point out as you say its a system error.  When I raised this previously I had raised it as a JIRA Mobile connect error and was told it was unsupported!.

0 votes
Matthew Kosorok January 24, 2016

Screen Shot 2016-01-24 at 9.34.19 AM.pngScreen Shot 2016-01-24 at 9.34.09 AM.pngI have all permissions on the project. This is from the Project Administration screen, Settings box. The link is there. It says "Enable". I poke it. I get the error.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 24, 2016

Ok, so you can see the project, and that's a system error.  You need to raise this with Cloud support, as the next step means reading the log files and we can't get to them on cloud.  https://support.atlassian.com

Matthew Kosorok January 24, 2016

Ok. I will do that, and report the results to this question when I receive them.

Suggest an answer