Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Celebration

Earn badges and make progress

You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.

Deleted user Avatar
Deleted user

Level 1: Seed

25 / 150 points

Next: Root

1 badge earned

Collect

Participate in fun challenges

Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!

Challenges
Coins

Gift kudos to your peers

What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.

Recognition
Ribbon

Rise up in the ranks

Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!

Leaderboard

Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Only Service type projects are visible.

Hi, 

After update my system to version 8.21, only projects of type Service are visible to users. My projects of Business and Software, are invisible for all user , include administrator. I can only list this projects in Admin Configuration of system, but i cant access its information and even my users can access. 

I have made some tests creating an empty project of Software. This is create and immediately cannot be listed in the system. When I change type of project to Service, it turns visible and my users can access and manage into that project. 

How to fix this problem, and even whats the real problem here?

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted

Discover....

The problem was in Permission Scheme. For some reason, permission on Browse Projects was empty. Just put Administrators Project Role, and projects are listed again. Don´t know what happened or why just Service type projects was listed in this condition. 

Works again. 

Thanks all

0 votes
Mark Segall Community Leader Feb 01, 2022

Hi @Mauricio Meter - Have you checked your users to see if maybe their Jira license was possibly removed?

Hi Mark,

The problem occours even with my own user that is administrator for all Jira. 

Already check my licenses, all ok too. 

I have licenses to Jira Core, Jira Software and Jira Service Management. A few years ago i had Jira Agile too, but it was removed in 2018 (this projects were created in the last year). 

0 votes

I have a couple of guesses, but I need to see some screenshots on your end.

Can you show a screenshot that all Jira products (Core, Service Management, and Software) are on the same version?

Can you also show a screenshot (redacted, of course) that shows you're current on your Jira Service Management, Jira Software, and (if applicable) Jira Core licenses?

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
SERVER
VERSION
TAGS

Atlassian Community Events