Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Jira Cloud Slack integration reports success adding a message to a ticket but seems to fail

Edited

I have the Jira Cloud integration enabled for Slack. I can click on the message actions and pick the "Add to issue (Jira Cloud)" option. I then pick the ticket to associate the message with and get the attached success dialog. But when I go to the ticket and refresh, there is no message attached.

jirafailure20210408a.png

1 answer

0 votes

Hi @Andrew Grossman

When you navigate to IM-30, make sure to look for "Slack > Open issue activity" on the right-hand side of the issue. This is where you can find any messages added to an issue from Slack.  

Screen Shot 2021-04-13 at 10.39.15 AM.png

Thanks, @David Michelson Slack isn't listed in the issue fields for any project in our installation, as far as I've ever seen.

Ah strange, could you go to https://support.atlassian.com/ and create a support request detailing this issue? A support engineer will be able to look deeper into this as this should be appearing for you!

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Atlassian Community Events