[JIRA server 8.4 install wizard] - halfway done installaing then failed, how to resume

Wumai October 2, 2019

Hi,

I bought the latest JIRA server 8.4 10-seats/Windows10 version, and went through the wizard for installation. I saw the PostgresSQL DB was created successful and connected successfully then it failed at the initialization of the DB, as I put "wumaipublic" as the schema name instead of the suggested "public".

So how I can resume the setup to allow me tweak this part and let it rerun the DB initiation? 

I vaguely saw somewhere someone mentioned "JIRA configuration tool". Is that the only solution?

Thanks in advance

---------------------------------------------------

here are the error log in case you are interested.

2019-10-02 16:58:53,092 JIRA-Bootstrap INFO [c.a.j.config.database.DatabaseConfigHandler] Database password decryption not performed.
2019-10-02 16:58:54,222 JIRA-Bootstrap ERROR [c.a.jira.startup.ComponentContainerLauncher] A fatal error occurred during initialisation. JIRA has been locked.
com.atlassian.jira.exception.DataAccessException: org.ofbiz.core.entity.GenericDataSourceException: SQL Exception while executing the following:SELECT ID, user_key, lower_user_name FROM wumaipublic.app_user (ERROR: relation "wumaipublic.app_user" does not exist
Position: 43)
at com.atlassian.jira.ofbiz.DefaultOfBizDelegator.findListIteratorByCondition(DefaultOfBizDelegator.java:408)
at com.atlassian.jira.ofbiz.WrappingOfBizDelegator.findListIteratorByCondition(WrappingOfBizDelegator.java:283)
at com.atlassian.jira.entity.SelectQueryImpl$ExecutionContextImpl.forEach(SelectQueryImpl.java:227)
at com.atlassian.jira.entity.SelectQueryImpl$ExecutionContextImpl.asList(SelectQueryImpl.java:164)
at com.atlassian.jira.user.util.UserKeyStoreImpl.buildCache(UserKeyStoreImpl.java:226)
at com.atlassian.jira.user.util.UserKeyStoreImpl.<init>(UserKeyStoreImpl.java:69)
... 3 filtered

0 answers

Suggest an answer