Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

[JIRA server 8.4 install wizard] - halfway done installaing then failed, how to resume

Hi,

I bought the latest JIRA server 8.4 10-seats/Windows10 version, and went through the wizard for installation. I saw the PostgresSQL DB was created successful and connected successfully then it failed at the initialization of the DB, as I put "wumaipublic" as the schema name instead of the suggested "public".

So how I can resume the setup to allow me tweak this part and let it rerun the DB initiation? 

I vaguely saw somewhere someone mentioned "JIRA configuration tool". Is that the only solution?

Thanks in advance

---------------------------------------------------

here are the error log in case you are interested.

2019-10-02 16:58:53,092 JIRA-Bootstrap INFO [c.a.j.config.database.DatabaseConfigHandler] Database password decryption not performed.
2019-10-02 16:58:54,222 JIRA-Bootstrap ERROR [c.a.jira.startup.ComponentContainerLauncher] A fatal error occurred during initialisation. JIRA has been locked.
com.atlassian.jira.exception.DataAccessException: org.ofbiz.core.entity.GenericDataSourceException: SQL Exception while executing the following:SELECT ID, user_key, lower_user_name FROM wumaipublic.app_user (ERROR: relation "wumaipublic.app_user" does not exist
Position: 43)
at com.atlassian.jira.ofbiz.DefaultOfBizDelegator.findListIteratorByCondition(DefaultOfBizDelegator.java:408)
at com.atlassian.jira.ofbiz.WrappingOfBizDelegator.findListIteratorByCondition(WrappingOfBizDelegator.java:283)
at com.atlassian.jira.entity.SelectQueryImpl$ExecutionContextImpl.forEach(SelectQueryImpl.java:227)
at com.atlassian.jira.entity.SelectQueryImpl$ExecutionContextImpl.asList(SelectQueryImpl.java:164)
at com.atlassian.jira.user.util.UserKeyStoreImpl.buildCache(UserKeyStoreImpl.java:226)
at com.atlassian.jira.user.util.UserKeyStoreImpl.<init>(UserKeyStoreImpl.java:69)
... 3 filtered

0 answers

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Atlassian Community Events