JIRA and CONFLUENCE integration with AWS workspace

techhead August 31, 2020

I need to integrate the JIRA and CONFLUENCE with my AWS workspace so that no one can access the JIRA and CONFLUENCE from public environment. Is there any security feature available so that i can restrict my team to access from workspace machine not from public internet.

For Eg: My AWS workspace is "My-PC". which i connect from my laptop and once i connected with My-PC from there i can access Atlassian web page to login in and after that pass my user name and password and connect the JIRA & CONFLUENCE start working on it. once work done logoff the AWS workspace. 

No resource can login the Atlassian portal once they out form network. Is this possible or we have to implement the same in AWS EC2 instance and from there integrate it with ATLASSIAN cloud.

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 31, 2020

If you have Cloud premium, you will be able to create whitelists of places to accept access from (bear in mind that this is only low-level protection as it's really not that hard to spoof ip addresses)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events