Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Celebration

Earn badges and make progress

You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.

Deleted user Avatar
Deleted user

Level 1: Seed

25 / 150 points

Next: Root

1 badge earned

Collect

Participate in fun challenges

Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!

Challenges
Coins

Gift kudos to your peers

What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.

Recognition
Ribbon

Rise up in the ranks

Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!

Leaderboard

Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Items on the bottom of a drop down menu on view issue are inaccessible.

the menu list is long and extends beyond the bottom of the screen.

Currently I access items on the bottom of the drop down list by reducing browser magnification below 100% until the full list fits on the screen.

Is there are better way?

this only tends to be a problem when the issue is new and there are few comments. Once there are some comments, the page is longer and scrolling to the bottom of the page allows me to access the bottom of the list.

3 answers

0 votes

Add following to your announcement banner as a workaround. It will make issue content higher. You can update 1000px to a larger size if it is not enough.

<script>
if (AJS && AJS.$) {
AJS.$("<style>").html("#issue-content .issue-body-content {min-height: 1000px}").appendTo(document.head);
}
</script>

Jira menu issue.GIFUnfortunately I didn't create the menu so I don't know how it was done, but hopefully the screenshot answers?

Hi @cl7654 

Ask your administrator to remove those menu items, they are unnecessary or reduce them based on permissions of the user.

Ravi

Like Deniz Oğuz likes this

Hi Ravi, my administrator asks if you could advise how to do that. thanks.

Hi @cl7654 Are these menu items added via an add-on or ScriptRunner fragments? The person who originally added those items should know. It seems like ScriptRunner fragments.

Ravi

We don't have script runner. We only have the following apps installed:Jira menu issue (apps).png

The menu items seem to be auto generated.

Can't see the apps listing. May be a custom add-on then?

0 votes

Can you attach a screenshot? Is it provided by an add-on or one of the build-in custom fields of Jira?

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Atlassian Community Events