Items on the bottom of a drop down menu on view issue are inaccessible.

cl7654 September 25, 2019

the menu list is long and extends beyond the bottom of the screen.

Currently I access items on the bottom of the drop down list by reducing browser magnification below 100% until the full list fits on the screen.

Is there are better way?

this only tends to be a problem when the issue is new and there are few comments. Once there are some comments, the page is longer and scrolling to the bottom of the page allows me to access the bottom of the list.

3 answers

0 votes
Deniz Oğuz
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 25, 2019

Add following to your announcement banner as a workaround. It will make issue content higher. You can update 1000px to a larger size if it is not enough.

<script>
if (AJS && AJS.$) {
AJS.$("<style>").html("#issue-content .issue-body-content {min-height: 1000px}").appendTo(document.head);
}
</script>
0 votes

Jira menu issue.GIFUnfortunately I didn't create the menu so I don't know how it was done, but hopefully the screenshot answers?

Ravi Sagar _Sparxsys_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 25, 2019

Hi @cl7654 

Ask your administrator to remove those menu items, they are unnecessary or reduce them based on permissions of the user.

Ravi

Like Deniz Oğuz likes this

Hi Ravi, my administrator asks if you could advise how to do that. thanks.

Ravi Sagar _Sparxsys_
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 25, 2019

Hi @cl7654 Are these menu items added via an add-on or ScriptRunner fragments? The person who originally added those items should know. It seems like ScriptRunner fragments.

Ravi

cl7654 September 26, 2019

We don't have script runner. We only have the following apps installed:Jira menu issue (apps).png

The menu items seem to be auto generated.

Ravi Sagar _Sparxsys_
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 27, 2019

Can't see the apps listing. May be a custom add-on then?

0 votes
Deniz Oğuz
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 25, 2019

Can you attach a screenshot? Is it provided by an add-on or one of the build-in custom fields of Jira?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events