Is there any out-of-the-box integration between JIRA and CA Clarity? We are looking at purchasing JIRA, but before we do we'd like to know what kind of integration, if any, exists between JIRA and our existing PPM tooling.
Yes there is. This is how the integration will work:
1. Product Manager creates a new task in CA PPM based on the conversation with a customer.
2. The task synchronizes to JIRA as a ‘feature’.
3. The development team, using JIRA, breaks down the features into stories.
4. The development also assigns estimated effort hours to complete the feature.
5. The estimated effort hours synchronize to CA PPM against the assigned task.
6. As and when the development team progresses through the development and uses the estimated budget, the Product Manager using CA PPM is aware whether or not the project is on track.
You can checkout more details in this OpsHub datasheet: https://www.opshub.com/ca-ppm-integration/ca-project-portfolio-management-ppm-jira-integration/
Hello Atlassian's, This post will be a useful and valuable starter guide for new joiners into the team: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Cloud-Admins/Atlympics-Jira-Cloud-New-joiner-st...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events