Integration Between Jira and Clarity

lorna.twiddy September 23, 2018

We use Jira and also have an overhead of having to double enter project data into Clarity. I want to know if there is anything which will allow me to integrate jira and clarity? At a minimum, I'd like to push data from Jira to clarity but being able to push / pull would be awesome.

I realise this question has been asked previously but as the answers I can see are all over 1 year old I'm wondering if there are new solutions today?

3 answers

1 vote
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 25, 2018

Hi Lorna,

Indeed we don't have any add-on where you can integrate Clarity and Jira.
I've searched for tickets on our support, but there is no new information.
I found some questions on Clarity's community that may help you:

- Clarity integration with Jira
- Clarity and Jira Integration
- CA PPM - Jira Integration

I'm sorry that we can't be more helpful on it.

Regards,
Angélica

1 vote
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 25, 2018

I don't think the situation has changed, we had a client asking a couple of months ago and there are no Apps or pre-built off-the-shelf solutions.  As usual, we built one for the client to meet their needs over the REST API.

0 votes
William LaRue April 23, 2019

There is an answer that extends beyond JIRA and Clarity: Tasktop. The tool integrates whole development chains via their API's or via a link mechanism so that data can be shared between the siloed systems that people use. Not only can you publish data from one silo to another, the system keeps metrics on how the whole value stream is performing. Very cool, probably the next "best thing" for people who care about delivering value.

Suggest an answer