I am with LeTv. How do I log in now? I was able to 2 weeks ago.

Tim Berti January 6, 2016

13 answers

3 accepted

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

1 vote
Answer accepted
Steven F Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 6, 2016

Please open a request at support.atlassian.com. As indicated by Nic and Phill, this is a user Q&A forum, not a support portal for you to request your paid and included support from your Atlassian Cloud service.

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 6, 2016

It's not "our" product. It's Atlassian's *Service*. They also provide this "Answers" site for the community of their users to talk and help each other out. Your link goes to a Cloud JIRA installation that Atlassian hosts, but it's actually *your* system. If you cannot log into it, and can't use the "reset password" options for some reason, then you need to contact your administrators. If you are an administrator, and you can't get in because the site is down, then raise a support request with Atlassian Cloud support (note that the "site down" pages all have a button to take you straight there)

0 votes
Answer accepted
Phill Fox
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 6, 2016

This is a forum for discussing issues with Atlassian products and without further information on which Atlassian product you are having problems with we are unlikely to be much help to you.

Post a new question

0 votes
SUJIT KUMAR May 18, 2018

Same problem

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 18, 2018

See the accepted answers.

0 votes
Italo Qualisoni [e-Core]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 6, 2016

@Tim Berti

When I try access this link: https://letech.atlassian.net/

We can see that shows a error and there is a Resolve issue button... have you seen this?

06-01-2016-10-30-44.png

My thoughts are that your cloud server can be facing some internal issue and if this is the case you might open an issue to cloud support team..

Another point that might be causing your issue is some bill payment issue...

Either way, opening an issue to cloud support is the best option for identify the your root cause issue

--

Italo Qualisoni

0 votes
Phill Fox
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 6, 2016

Your site is either currently undergoing an upgrade as part of the regular service provision or has become unusable. If the message does not clear then you should click on the support request button and fill in the details there.

image2016-1-6 19:21:22.png

This is the second day. I need to get into set people up.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 6, 2016

Ah. Try clicking the "Create support request" then.

Phill Fox
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 6, 2016

As you state the message has been there for 2 days you should mention that when you raise your support request. This may then help you get a higher priority resolution. It is worth reviewing the page https://www.atlassian.com/cloud/security/ that tells you more about the service you have purchased.

Phill Fox
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 10, 2016

Did you get this sorted with support? Have you anything to share with the community about why it was not available?

0 votes

HELLO!!!

Hemant patel October 25, 2018

Please can you help me for login letv account I'm unable to login 

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 26, 2018

See the accepted answers.

0 votes

Are you able to help me????

0 votes
0 votes

Do you have the link I need to login?

0 votes

Anything.

0 votes
Phill Fox
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 6, 2016

What service are you not able to login to?

Post a new question

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events