Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Celebration

Earn badges and make progress

You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.

Deleted user Avatar
Deleted user

Level 1: Seed

25 / 150 points

Next: Root

1 badge earned

Collect

Participate in fun challenges

Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!

Challenges
Coins

Gift kudos to your peers

What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.

Recognition
Ribbon

Rise up in the ranks

Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!

Leaderboard

How to use all issues for Trend of Unresolved on Created vs Resolved Chart

Edited

Hello all, 

I have an issue I hope someone can help me with. I created a dashboard to monitor the issues of a certain tag in Jira and  one of the gadgets I am using for that is the Created vs. Resolved Chart. I have activated the unresolved line as well. One thing that was also important for me was to know the correct number of issues unresolved and when I selected for Days Previously value 30 days it gave me thee wrong number, with negative number of unresolved issues. 

The solution I found for this was to put 700 days as the days previously value, so as to get data ever since the first issue that was recorded in our Jira board. Nevertheless I don't see this as a reliable solution as probably at some point the 700 won't be enough to get all of the data.

Is there some command to consider all of the time since the board exists or from the first issue or something in that line so that I could substitute into this Days Previously value? 

Thank you for the help anyway. :)

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
Mar 06, 2023

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

What makes you think the report was giving you the wrong numbers?

The unresolved trend line was negative when I considered only 30 days previously. I believe because it didnt see the issues we had open that were reported before that. That's why I changed from 30 days to 700 days previously. But that doesn't seem like a good solution, because as time passes I will have to increase the number of days previously to include all unresolved issues.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
Mar 08, 2023

Ok, but what do you think is wrong in the numbers being reported?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events