How to link one ticket to 2 or multiple dashboards

archana devarasetty February 21, 2020

I have created a ticket on Project A dashboard, I want to link that ticket to another Project B dashboard. I tried to link with Project Epic but it doesn't show on Project B dashboard.

Can you suggest how to view one ticket on two or multiple dashboards?

2 answers

1 vote
Stephen Wright _Elabor8_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 22, 2020

Hi @archana devarasetty

When you say Dashboards, do you mean the actual dashboards where you add gadgets and such?

If so - it depends on the gadget's settings - check you're not visualising based on "project" (which would only show issues for Project A) and instead on a "filter" - you'd then need to create and save a filter via the Issue Search page which visualises the issue as part of both project's dashboards.

If this isn't what you mean, perhaps provide a screenshot of what you're looking for so we can be of more specific assistance :)

Ste

1 vote
Bharath Kumar Kappala
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 21, 2020

@archana devarasetty You can use the link feature available on the ticket to link two tickets. Click on the more option on the ticket A and you should find the link option (this would depend on the permission set for the project by your admin if you dont have the link permission you would not see this option) click on the link option and then grab the ticket B id from project B and link both of them.

Hope this helps!!

Suggest an answer