How to change schedule interval of jobs?

Murat Gül October 3, 2018

Hi All,

We are using Jira 7.3.0. I want to change the scheduled date/time of a job but I couldn't find in the documentation.

In Jira Scheduler Details menu we can see the jobs as read only. In some documentation advise is to change in scheduler-plugins.xml but there is no such file.!

Thanks for your help

MuratJira-Scheduler_Administration.JPG

1 answer

0 votes
Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 9, 2018

@Murat Gül

Click here and let me know if the link was helpful.

Best,

Kai Becker
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 8, 2018

Sorry, but the question was about Jira, but your link is a Confluence HowTo. Anything else that might help?

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 8, 2018

@Kai BeckerThank you for catching it. My apology. Let me look for the documentation for JIRA

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 8, 2018

@Murat Gülfrom the following document you can see that the scheduler is in atlassian-jira/WEB-INF/classes/scheduler-config.xml

Make sure to backup the original file before any change.

Couldn't find lot of documents regarding the scheduler.

Best,

Like Kai Becker likes this
anhnnp December 13, 2019

Hi @Fadoua, i readed https://www.j-tricks.com/tutorials/scheduled-tasks-in-jira but
I couldn't find lot of documents regarding the scheduler in atlassian-jira/WEB-INF/classes/scheduler-config.xml

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events