How to Filter for Issues Created Over X Amount of Days

Jason A February 9, 2021

I've seen posts about filtering for less than X amount of days or dates, but none about filtering for issues OVER X amount of days since originally created.

I try to do "createdDate > +32d.  But then it says no to using "+", so I use \u002b which it tells me to use instead.  

Then I have "createdDate > \u002b32d.  But then says my format for createdDate is wrong.  Even though it suggest what I'm already doing which is use period format e.g. '5d', '4w 2d'.

Every time I change it to what it suggest it then says invalid period format.  

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 9, 2021

Hi Jason - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Are you comparing the createdDate to today? If so, try something like:

createdDate >= startOfDay(32)

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 9, 2021

Actually, that won't make sense because you can't see issues create after today. 

What exactly are you wanting to see? What is the scenario? 

Jason A February 9, 2021

Basically, where in the Issue it says "Created:" (as shown below) , if that number is higher than 32 days, I want all of those results.

jira.PNG

Jason A February 9, 2021

I guess that would be createdDate < startOfDay(-32)

Like John Funk likes this
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 9, 2021

Correct  :-)

Suggest an answer