How do you setup and test a scriptrunner listener for SLA Breach

Daniel Martell December 19, 2018

We are using Service Desk and I am attempting to setup a Listener for (with?) a Post-function to "Send a Custom Email" that will fire on SlaThresholdsExceededEvent. I did not specify a condition, so it should just be "true"?

I am weak at scripting for now, so I simply copied the email template example provided in the doc and plugged in my other information, just to see what would happen. Well, nothing at all happened. It didn't even blink when I hit the Preview button. I could use some information on how to get it to at least react and give me feed back, if it does that. 

Thanks!

1 answer

1 vote
Aidan Derossett _Adaptavist_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 27, 2018

Hey there Daniel!

Would you mind sharing a screenshot of the configuration that you're using for your listener? Pressing the preview button should either result in an error message or information along the lines of:

Screen Shot 2018-12-27 at 3.38.07 PM.pngBest,
Aidan 

Daniel Martell January 21, 2019

Finally figured out I had to use Chrome to post the screen shots. IE doesn't cut it.

Here are the requested screen shots of the Listener setup options I have set. Thanks for any help you can provide. 

Listener Setup1.jpgListener Setup2.jpg

Suggest an answer