How can a board from Business Project be added to Dashboard?

Raahen Parera September 6, 2016

I have created a business project which has a ready-made task board. This has columns which represents work-flow statuses.

I want to have this task board displayed on Dashboard. So I selected _Agile Wallboard Gadget_ but could not find task board which belongs to Business project.

Let me know if there are few more steps required for this.

1 answer

0 votes
Steven F Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 6, 2016

This is not possible today. The Agile gadget is unassociated at all with Business project boards.

Anchal Choubey February 10, 2018

This is a bit weird , Agile is such vast area and we are using it in all aspects of buisness hence this Gadgets should enable buiness projects boards

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 11, 2018

The business boards are not Agile boards.  Jira Software provides a gadget for Software boards.

Anchal Choubey February 11, 2018

Then what the way we can use business boards ? How can we use buisness boards to run as walbaord slideshow ?

Dashboards in jira are restricted to only Software Agile board ?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 11, 2018

No, it's because Software provides a gadget for its boards, and Core does not.

Keith Mertens August 7, 2019

BOO!  Why are business boards are treated like second class citizens? :(

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 8, 2019

Because they're not full boards and not intended to be used for Agile (and they're not build for it either)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events