How can I auto direct certain tickets within a project to a specific board?

Natasha Parker August 27, 2019

Hi, my company uses one project for multiple teams. I've created a board specific to my team linking to that project, but I'd like to set it up so that I don't have to manually move specific tickets relating to my team to my team's board. What is the best way to do that? Can I direct certain EPICs or tickets assigned to specific team members to a specific board? Is there another way to do this? Thanks!

1 answer

0 votes
Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 27, 2019

Hello,

Tickets appear on a board if these tickets are selected by the filter of this board. You need to change the filter for the board (board settings -> General)

Natasha Parker August 27, 2019

Thanks for the quick response! I've found the board settings where I can update the filter but I'm having trouble with the filter I want to create. I need to bring in multiple filters but it seems I can only create one filter for one label. I am trying this filter "labels = Salesforce AND labels = Compensation" in the advanced filter setting. For context my team covers Salesforce and Comp. However, I must be doing something wrong, because I'm receiving an effort message that "Expecting operator before the end of the query. The valid operators are '=', '!=', '<', '>', '<=', '>=', '~', '!~', 'IN', 'NOT IN', 'IS' and 'IS NOT'." Any advice on how to create a board filter bringing in multiple filters?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events