How can I Integrate serviceNow with Jira

Prasanjeet March 27, 2019

Hi I am new in ServieNow, I am trying to integrate ServiceNow with Jira by Rest after watched http://www.john-james-andersen.com/blog/service-now/rest-based-servicenow-jira-integration-poc.html but I am unable to integrate. Please tell  me all step one by one.

Thanks 

Prasanjeet

4 answers

0 votes
Riddhi Shah
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 4, 2019

@Benjamin Horst ,

Thanks for your suggestion.

I replied to the comment, as I thought that the customer was looking for an integration solution. And Exalate is a live integration tool so it could fit their needs!

Cheers,

Riddhi

0 votes
Benjamin Horst
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 1, 2019

@Prasanjeet the page you listed is a tutorial for integration already. No offense meant, but if you don't understand where you have to start by the steps mentioned in the tutorial, I'd recommend to learn more about your systems first. Otherwise you won't be able to fix errors that appear later after the integration.

If you have a specific question after you understood and tried the tutorial/use case you might want to ask here again. 

@Riddhi Shah , @Ron Elazar : the question was clearly related to a specific integration. Maybe you want to read the question next time before copy&pasting a standard text into everything with "integration" in the topic. 

0 votes
Riddhi Shah
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 27, 2019

Hi @Prasanjeet  ,

I'm part of the Exalate team.

Exalate is a synchronization app that was originally built to sync Jira to Jira. But, due to demand, this last year we have expanded our integrations to include Github, HP QC/ALM and Zendesk.

We are currently in the process of building a ServiceNow connector. Which we will have available at the summit. If you'll attend you could drop by the iDalko booth to get a demo!

If not, do you want me to add you to the early access of this release? Let me know by sending an email to riddhi.shah@idalko.com

Cheers,
Riddhi

Suggest an answer