Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Celebration

Earn badges and make progress

You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.

Deleted user Avatar
Deleted user

Level 1: Seed

25 / 150 points

Next: Root

1 badge earned

Collect

Participate in fun challenges

Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!

Challenges
Coins

Gift kudos to your peers

What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.

Recognition
Ribbon

Rise up in the ranks

Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!

Leaderboard

Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

How I can identifiy the issue created from Microsoft Teams?

In our organization, we use the apps to integrate Jira with Microsoft Teams.

We need to identify with some automatically attribute the issues created from Microsoft Teams. How we can do it? 

2 answers

2 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

Hi @Veronica Gambetti -- Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

When you create a Jira issue from MS Teams, and then look at that issue's history, which user does it indicate created the issue?  I wonder if there is a specific user you could check to learn this information.

Kind regards,
Bill

Hi Bill,

thanks for your answer, I saw it report the same user as to when you create it directly from Jira.

But I hope someone suggests some interesting trick.

Like Bill Sheboy likes this

Thanks, Veronica...and, I find that curious.  Time for a bit of research about what Jira user information Teams has access to.

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jack Brickey Community Leader Sep 21, 2021

Hi Veronica,

That’s actually an interesting question and one I think I will play with on my end because I do use Teams. However I did find this previous post regarding Slack and I wonder if it might apply here? Maybe not but thought I would share nonetheless - Recognizing-an-issue-created-from-Slack-Jira-Create 

hopefully another Community member with direct Teams experience can chime in here or my investigation will turn up something.

Hi Jack,

thanks for your reply, I was checking in the system but at the moment I hadn't found a solution.

Thanks for your suggestion on Slack, I will read it!

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Atlassian Community Events