Filter using JQL for last mention tags me AND waiting for my reply

David Carter December 27, 2020

I have many ticket notifications in Jira. And wish via dashboard to just be able to view tickets that I'm mentioned in and I haven't replied. Thus ensuring people aren't waiting for tasks/comment/replies from me.

Something like this...

issue in mentioned(-3d, unreplied) - Filters all the issues that I'm mentioned in past 3 days, and I haven’t reply yet or marked as replied.

I'm sure this must be possible someone and potentially using some AND,OR,NOT combination alongside. 

Anybody any ideas? i cannot install plugins or third party plugins as not Admin of the workspace. So this has to be mashed up with JQL :D

3 answers

0 votes
Daniel Ebers
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 30, 2020

Hi @David Carter

there have been some workarounds on this during the last years. Some users reported them to work, then the workarounds cease operation, then there will be new workarounds.

If you want to read through them you can do it here:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/Show-my-mention-s/qaq-p/220486
For the "unanswered yes/no" part I would earliest care then the mentions are gathered correctly.
A label "answered" could be a solution.

A sustainable fix to the JQL query requirement would be that something like this will be implemented - so just feel free to leave a "vote" in this Suggestion:
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-27594

Cheers,
Daniel

0 votes
David Carter December 29, 2020

hey @Fadoua unsure exactly how this syntax would look, can you point me to the syntax itself. I've played around for a bit but can't seem to get the desired syntax from my original question

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 30, 2020

@David Carter 

Can you try the following?

updated >= -3d AND status = "To Do" AND assignee in (currentUser()) order by created DESC

0 votes
Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 27, 2020

@David Carter 

You don't need any plugins to achieve the results mentioned above

You will need to build some JQL queries then add the filters to your dashboard.

Please start with the first link as it has basic information.

Let me know if you have any questions

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events