Filter that returns issues that are unresolved >= 7 days past due date

Pete P
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 17, 2021

I need a Filter that returns issues that are still unresolved >= 7 days past due date.  Any suggestions on syntax?  I have tried Now(+7) which was not successful.  I see other functions such as endOfWeek()  but that doesn't really help me.  We want to give users a bit of leeway in resolving issues but if they are lagging behind 7 days I have a dashboard set up I hope to surface those who exceed the period.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 17, 2021

Hi Pete,

Try Project = ABC and duedate <= startOfDay(-7) and statusCategory != Done

Pete P
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 17, 2021

@John Funk that worked perfectly, ty 👌

Like John Funk likes this
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 17, 2021

Great!

Suggest an answer