Fechas de las subtareas entre fechas de la tarea

salvador espinoza villegas October 23, 2019

Como podemos hacer para que las fechas de inicio y fecha fin de una Subtarea estén dentro de la fecha de inicio y fecha fin de la tarea padre?

Esto es:
fecha Inicio Subtarea => fecha Inicio Tarea y fecha Fin Subtarea =< fecha Fin Tarea

Saludos¡

1 answer

0 votes
Petter Gonçalves
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 5, 2019

Hello Salvador,

Thank you for reaching out!

Per your description, I understand that you need to make sure your sub-task issues creation and resolution dates are equal or between the creation and resolution dates of its respective parent. Is that correct?

Please, allow me to bring you some concepts so we can better know we are on the same page:

Both creation and resolution dates are filled based on issue creation and resolution, so we got the following points:

1 - By default, you can not create a sub-task without a parent. That being said, the only way you can have a sub-task older than its parent issue would be if you configure an existing issue as the sub-task of a new parent. Do you want to restrict your users from moving sub-tasks between parent issues?

2 - You can block your users to complete parent issues before its sub-tasks are done in JIRA by using the Sub-Task Blocking Condition", as explained in this article:

Preventing issues from being closed while the sub-tasks are still open 

Let me know if this information makes sense.

salvador espinoza villegas November 6, 2019

Hola Petter¡

Esta validación si me la toma, pero la validación entre épica y sus hijas (Tarea, Bug y riesgo) no me la toma con la misma validación.

Lo que queremos es que las fechas de inicio y fin de la subtarea queden entre la fecha de inicio y fin de la tarea.

Ademas las fechas de inicio y fin de la (Tarea, Bug y Riesgo) queden entre las fechas de inicio y fin de la epica.

Saludos¡

Suggest an answer