Element Connect (nFeed) administration page is blank

Катя Годнева March 2, 2022

Hello

I've encounted an unexpected error: nFeed administration page is blank, see the screenshot

• Jira version - v8.2.5
  • nFeed version - 5.13.11

I can't find the solution yet, so looking for help

thanks in advance for any advice!

Screenshot_1.png

2 answers

3 votes
Simon Laffont
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 2, 2022

Hello @Катя Годнева

I'm part of the Elements support team.

Can you please tell me which browser you are currently using? If you are using IE11, you are probably facing this bug: CO-3632 - Elements Connect administration not displayed in IE11 

Upgrading our app to version 6.9.8 might be a good idea but it won't solve your problem if you are facing the bug I mentioned above.

By the way, please be aware that upgrading Elements Connect from version 5 to version 6 may involve some side effects. The most important is the way data is stored in Jira that switches from XML to JSON format, as mentioned here: Elements Connect - Storage format 

To upgrade to version 6, please also read the following documentation: Elements Connect - Upgrade/Downgrade Guide 

In order to investigate your problem further, I invite you to raise a ticket on our Support platform.

Kind regards,
Simon.

Hello!

Thanks for swift reply

We've tried different browsers, of course, it occurs everywhere

And currently we don't have an option to upgrade (our subscription is over) that's why I am looking for community support

Simon Laffont
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 2, 2022

Alright.

Can you please disable and re-enable our app in the Manage Apps page and check if it makes a difference?

If it doesn't, I'll need to analyze your Jira logs to understand what's going on. Can you please raise a request on our Support platform?

Kind regards,
Simon.

0 votes
Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 2, 2022

Hi @Катя Годнева ,

please try to upgrade nFeed/Element Connects to the latest version compatible with you JIRA version. It should be 6.9.8 (https://marketplace.atlassian.com/download/apps/23337/version/6009000800)

Afetr doing that please verify that Administration screen is correctly displayed. Otherwise you can try to disable and enable again that plugin.

If my suggestions don't fix your issue please attach the log file so we can support you on that.

Hope this helps,

Fabio

Thanks for tips!

but currently we don't have an option to upgrade (our subscription is over) that's why I am looking for community support

Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 2, 2022

Sorry for that. You need support from Element Connect team - @Simon Laffont 

Like Катя Годнева likes this
Eldad Asoulin February 14, 2023

Any solution to this?

I'm facing the same issue.

Suggest an answer