Easy Agile Story Map plugin: Filter by issue type?

Wade Harshman May 6, 2021

Is there a way to filter by issue type on the Easy Agile plugin?

I've used Easy Agile to create a story map, but it's cluttered with bugs and technical tasks.  The customer would like to just see the stories that are decomposed from each Epic.  Is there a way to filter out other issue types?

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Jared Kells
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 6, 2021

Hi Wade,

I'm Jared a developer at Easy Agile.

User Story Maps supports filtering the Story Map using your board quick filters. I think the best way to exclude issue types would be to create a new quick filter that excludes the Bug and Task issue types and then apply that filter to the Story Map.

In your board settings you can define a quick filter with the following JQL:

issueType not in (Task, Bug)

Then under the "Filters" menu in the Story Map you can apply that quick filter to de-clutter your Story Map.

I've created a short video to demonstrate how to do this here: https://www.loom.com/share/e6b6a08b6e63405b8170e999cf3c7cd8

Cheers,

Jared

Wade Harshman June 4, 2021

Thanks, @Jared Kells 

Oleksandra Kadanova October 26, 2021

@Jared Kells  hello)

I have a small question related to same topic - when it will be possible to filter by assignee in sub-tasks since now it is only possible for story, task and bug?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events