Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Celebration

Earn badges and make progress

You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.

Deleted user Avatar
Deleted user

Level 1: Seed

25 / 150 points

Next: Root

1 badge earned

Collect

Participate in fun challenges

Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!

Challenges
Coins

Gift kudos to your peers

What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.

Recognition
Ribbon

Rise up in the ranks

Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!

Leaderboard

Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Cron Expression Assistance

Edited

I'm trying to schedule a JQL subscription email from 3pm & 11pm every day of the week, forever.

I've tried 0 0 15,23/12 * * ? and it says that my next send is today @ 3pm but doesn't actually send anything at 3pm nor does the next send time change after 3pm.

If I click on run now, it does actually get emailed so I know that piece is functional but I can't seem to structure the expression properly.

1 answer

0 votes

Hello Joe,

thank you for reaching out.

I understand that you are trying to send an e-mail with the list of issues returned by a filter two times per day and every single day: 3 PM and 11 PM. Is it correct?

I believe the easiest way to achieve your need would be creating two subscriptions for the filter. These would be steps:

1 - Navigate to your filter > Details > Create subscription > Configure the following subscription:

Screen Shot 2019-10-01 at 16.41.19.png

2 - Navigate back to the issue navigator > Details > Create subscription > Configure the following subscription:

Screen Shot 2019-10-01 at 16.41.33.png

Let me know if it works for you.

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Atlassian Community Events