Creating a board for viewing Epics

RITIKA VIDYARTHI May 21, 2019

I have created a custom issue type called 'Epic'. Created multiple Epics with workflow as To Do>In Progress>Done. Have mapped user stories to these epics.

I am able to create  Board for active sprint with user stories and sub tasks. But, I am unable to create aboard which shows Epics and User Stories mapped to those Epics

1 answer

0 votes
Peter Bengov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 21, 2019

Hi @RITIKA VIDYARTHI 

I would suggest to go to the board configuration and select Swimlanes then pick "Base Swimlanes on" to be on Epics. That will show you the stories and subtasks under Epic swimlanes. 

I would also suggest using the "-" keyboard shortcut to toggle expanding and collapsing the swimlanes for easy view. 

Thanks Peter. It helped...

Peter Bengov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 21, 2019

Wonderful. If you can accept the answer - that would be great 

Sorry but how do you accept it? I've explored the options available but can't find the right one. I've voted though

Peter Bengov
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 26, 2019

Click on the green Accept answer button

See screenshot:

Screen Shot 2019-05-26 at 16.01.50.png

Suggest an answer