Can we schedule(mail) a pivot table

Kiran Kumar March 22, 2019

It will be very useful if we have the option to schedule a pivot table and mail them. It will be easy for the people to check the status.

2 answers

1 vote
Aron Gombas _Midori_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 22, 2019

You can use the Better Excel Exporter app to create pivot tables and pivot charts, and you can automate this using the Better Excel Automation app.

(You have not mentioned how you create pivot tables currently. Are you using the 2D report gadget for that? Or something else?)

0 votes
Ignacio Pulgar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 22, 2019

Hi Kiran,

That's doable by subscribing to a saved filter with the columns (fields) you want to be emailed:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/jiracoreserver0713/working-with-search-results-964984590.html

Look at the subscription section.

Hope it helps.

Kiran Kumar March 22, 2019

We cannot get the same structure (pivot, header with overall summary) and also I think  we don't get all columns...   

Ignacio Pulgar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 22, 2019

Oh, I see. Then Aron's approach would answer this question much better than mine 😊

Suggest an answer