Can´t see the status of the linked issues - Jira Core Cloud

Monica Daguerre September 26, 2019

Hi !! I need to show the general progress of some issues. Each issue has many linked issues, so I have to show the status of the linked issues in order to understand the general status of the issue.

Is it possible to do it, with no add-on ?

Thanks

2 answers

2 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Rhys Diab _Agile Docs_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 3, 2019

Hi Monica,

You can get this status report with Agile Docs.

This will work if you're using parent-child links betweens issues instead of issue links (It looks like the parent-child relationship is taking over). 

It gives you a progress report of each issue based on the % story points completed in it's children.

agile-docs-progress-report.png

Monica Daguerre October 7, 2019

Thanks Rhys !!! I'll get into account your suggestion. Up to now, I'm not able to get an add on (budget restrictions).

Thanks again !!!

0 votes
Answer accepted
Petter Gonçalves
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 27, 2019

Hello Monica,

Thank you for reaching out.

I understood that you are trying to display the status of linked issues in the "Linked issues" section of the issue view. Is it correct?

By default, the status of linked issues appears on the right side of the linked issue information as soon as you link any issues. You can see it in the screenshot below:

Screen Shot 2019-09-27 at 15.48.17.png

That being said, can you please provide us a screenshot if this is not the behavior you are facing or if you are talking about a different feature?

Also, please provide us which is the browser you are using and if the same behavior occur in a different browser. 

Let us know if you have any questions.

Monica Daguerre October 1, 2019

Hi Petter !! Thanks for your answer !!

I need that information in a panel. Of course I can see the status of the linked issues when I'm working in an spacific one, but I need to show something like this, with a set of selected issues :

Issue 1  (0%)

•         linked issue 1   Status TODO
  •         linked issue 2   Status In progress
  •         linked issue 3  Status To do

Issue 2  (66%)

•         linked issue 1   Status Done
  •         linked issue 2   Status To do
  •         linked issue 3  Status Done

Ideally I need the progress % of the main issue, but I believe that it is no easy to get with no add on, isn´t it?

Thanks again !!!

Suggest an answer