A new kind of wallboard on apple tv

wallboard.tv February 10, 2016

Hi everyone!

How many people here use wallboards? What kind of information do you display on wallboards? Do you use them during daily standup and iteration planning? Tell us!

We're working on an Apple TV-based app which tries to use the revolutionary capabilities of Apple TV and its remote to make wallboards more immersive and interactive. We're still in beta.

We want to make wallboards more useful during daily standup (we let you browse by team, a specific team member, by state, dig deeper into a specific task, and so on):

tv-frame-scrum-lg.png

We want to make them useful during iteration planning too (tap+hold+drag tasks):

tv-frame-sprint-lg.png

And even act on tasks (just tap on apple tv remote):

tv-frame-actions-lg.png

Check out for more on wallboard.tv and tell us if you like it or if you want other things in it.

Cheers,

wallboard.tv team

4 answers

0 votes
iPhone Customer Service August 21, 2018

Your post was exceptionally well as it provides more information on apple tv, gratitude for the opinion and model of apple tv. Our desktops are Mac Pros. It has used up to 1100 watts of power, which is simply massive. Repair MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, Mac Mini, iMac and etc by Apple Customer Support

0 votes
Dan Harlacher August 31, 2016

I'd love this. I have an old Mac running a loop of wallboards and other URLs for metrics from other systems. I'd prefer to do it on an Apple TV with something more sexy. We use it as an information radiator only.

0 votes
Brett Nemeroff April 5, 2016

We would definitely use this. In our office we have apple TV in all of our rooms. We'd beta test it now if available. We noticed the signup link for a beta is not working. 

0 votes
Douglas Melvin February 11, 2016

In our office, we use confluence to manage our Scrums using the blog functionality and issue macros so developers can provide detail on their report (what I did yesterday), goals (what I am going to do today and tomorrow), and blockers.

As for wallboards, we primarily have one up on the TV's around our office, and we use it to display our internal and open-source work (we don't show client work due to NDAs since we do have clients coming to visit sometimes) so that developers who may be interested, but not assigned, to a given project can still see what is happening.

wallboard.tv February 12, 2016

Thanks for your comment. Many teams use wallboards like that. Do you think there's a need for a more interactive solution like the one we're providing on top of Apple TV for your team?

Suggest an answer