save reports on Jira

Mathilde Courtat May 18, 2021

Hello,

I would like to know if it was possible to save reports on Jira ?

Thank you for your help,

Mathilde 

3 comments

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 18, 2021

I am guessing by "save" you mean "take a copy of a report so that I can go back to look at an obsolete report some time later"?

If so, then no, Jira reports are dynamic, when you run them, they report on the current data set and do nothing else.  There's no way to save a copy in Jira.

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 18, 2021

Hi Mathilde - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

You can create filters and then connect the filters to gadgets on a Dashboard with a variety of different report/gadget types. 

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 18, 2021

@Mathilde Courtat There are also a number of reporting apps to help extract information from Jira, you can learn more about them in the https://marketplace.atlassian.com/

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events