Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Too Many issues to load

MarieE September 19, 2017

Can you help me I am getting an error of too many issues to load but even when I deleted an entire sprint it did not solve the problem. 

1 comment

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 19, 2017

It's not the sprint, it's the board.  5,000 issues are too many for boards to handle, and far too many for your humans to wade through in one place as well.

You'll need to adjust your board filter so that it returns fewer than 5,000 issues.

John Gill May 16, 2019

"and far too many for your humans to wade through in one place as well." This assumes a lot about my team and how we use our boards. A employee completes about 10 tickets an hour. 

We are at such a high rate because we have very individualized tasks (not software) and they need good documentation for each one being completed. 

They are in Kanban form, and we have about 100 team members working on tasks. So we complete about 1,000 tasks an hour. This means about 8,000 a day. 

It seems like this is more a Atlassian can't get their product to be performant enough, more than a "you couldn't do that, so why would we" issue. 

Like James_LeNoble likes this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events