Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Returning the old view back!

Alex Kuterman April 15, 2021

Recently, the old view of Jira issues was removed permanently.

You can still switch back to old view on a per-issue basis.

For many many people it is a dramatic downgrade with their User-Experience and productivity.

It will be really great, if someone can find a simple way to turn this feature back.

1 comment

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 15, 2021

Hi Alex,

I am pretty positive that ship has already sailed and Atlassian will not be going back to the old view en masse ever. Folks are going to need to adjust to the new view and submit requests for functionality that it won't perform for them. 

Hi John,

Ships can also do a u-turn if needed :)

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 15, 2021

But they have to want to be turned.  ;-)

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 15, 2021

I don't think there's any chance of a u-turn on this one.

It took almost 5 years of everyone telling them the "menus on the left side" was a completely failed design on Cloud before they grudgingly moved it back to the right place at the top.

The old view is dead, I don't think even a decade of complaining will get it back.

Like John Funk likes this

Unbelievable !

Like Murad Hemani likes this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events