Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jira board filters are broken: Dear jira team, please fix the boards asap

Wouter Paap October 15, 2019

Dear people of Jira,

The board is currently broken, and makes it hard to manage large quantities of items. This makes me very sad, please make haste and fix it.

• Filters can break expanding the lane
  • It's currently impossible to create a filter that only applies to the parent User Story or Bug, and does not also hide all children: I want to view user stories with tag x, and keep the child tasks visible for example
  • Drag and drop can be painfully slow
  • Refresh options do not work properly
  • Images randomly disappear with each update of Jira (attachments)
  • Cloning and item and it's attachments (duplicate) creates broken images in the RTE fields
  • Expanded lanes are not remembered when clicking a filter: It looks like expanded lanes are stored by index instead of a unique ID; For example I have lane #2 and #3 open, when I de-select a filter 5 more lanes before #2 become visible; I now still have lane #2 and lane #3 expanded, only these are now different items and I have lost the focus on my expanded lanes

Thank you.

3 comments

Yevhen Rohovets
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 15, 2019

Hello Wouter,

Did you send a support request with this Issue?

This message in Community, so Jira team (bug fix, for example) did not receive message with your bugs

Hi Yevhen. Tank you for your reply. How do I create a support ticket? I don't see that option in the help menu.

I also would like to note, no offence, that these issues are pretty out there, and I presume these are known with the Jira team.

Like # people like this
Warren
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 15, 2019

Hi @Wouter Paap 

Go to https://support.atlassian.com/ and click on the green Contact support button at the bottom of the page

Thank you for the link.

There is nothing at the bottom of "the page" by the way?

bottom of the page.png

Ah, at the bottom of the page in the link. I get it now. Thank you.

Warren
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 15, 2019

Try this link https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/ and then there's a green Login to contact support button at the bottom, hopefully :-)

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events