I work for a digital agency that our core service is to manage online campaigns for customers. We do proactive task and on-demand taks. Every team has an average of 30 customers.
Right now our teams use Trello and its awesome but it lacks on:
- Advance workflows and status
- Reporting / time tracking
- Better view/data of assigned tasks across multiple areas (boards in our case)
I am analysing Jira Core. Should we migrate from Trello to Jira Core?
Right now I am finding this barriers:
- Customers managment is hard to implement (custom fields to select customer on issue? addOn Atlas CRM?)
- On Boards, the DONE list will be so long after a month of work. (i could not find Filtering or other option on Jira Core Cloud)
I would love to heard opinions!!
Hello Community! We thoroughly enjoyed this just-for-fun conversation in the Jira Admin Group about what it's like to be a Jira Admin. For #JiraJuly, our talented designers created these graphics t...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events