You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.
Level 1: Seed
25 / 150 points
1 badge earned
Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!
What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.
Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!
Join now to unlock these features and more
I work for a digital agency that our core service is to manage online campaigns for customers. We do proactive task and on-demand taks. Every team has an average of 30 customers.
Right now our teams use Trello and its awesome but it lacks on:
- Advance workflows and status
- Reporting / time tracking
- Better view/data of assigned tasks across multiple areas (boards in our case)
I am analysing Jira Core. Should we migrate from Trello to Jira Core?
Right now I am finding this barriers:
- Customers managment is hard to implement (custom fields to select customer on issue? addOn Atlas CRM?)
- On Boards, the DONE list will be so long after a month of work. (i could not find Filtering or other option on Jira Core Cloud)
I would love to heard opinions!!