Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Información sobre la integración de Jira en Workplace

Mafe Cruz June 2, 2018

Hola buenos días, me pueden brindar información sobre la integración de jira en workplace.

Gracias

3 comments

Moses Thomas
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 2, 2018

@Mafe CruzCould  you  please use english so that  other's  could help  in the community ?

Best!

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 3, 2018

I apologise for not being able to answer in Spanish.

I am sorry but your question can not be answered in any useful detail.  "Integration" tells us you want to get Jira working with something else, but is useless beyond that.  To answer the question, we need to know what systems you want to "integrate" and what you want from that "integration" - what are you trying to achieve?

Deleted user June 4, 2018

Hi @Mafe Cruz,

FYI (Google translate has probably butchered this).

Translation:

Hello, good morning, you can give me information about the integration of jira in workplace.   Thank you

As @Nic Brough -Adaptavist- mentioned previously @Mafe Cruz, you will need to provide context and the other product you are trying to integrate with JIRA. Or do you mean that you are seeking advice on how to integrate JIRA into your organisation's working processes?

Thanks

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events