Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

📹 New videos for admins: Jira Workflows + Jira Automation

Hi admins! We just added two new video sets to the Community Training library that I think will be useful to admins - check them out and let me know if they're helpful!

Getting more from Jira Workflows

1. What is a workflow, status, transition
  2. Creating and updating statuses
  3. Simplified Workflows

Jira Automation

1. Creating a Kanban project
  2. Creating automation rules in your Kanban project
  3. Managing automation rules

Cheers,

Bridget 

5 comments

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 3, 2021

Thanks @Bridget!  Right now I'm always on the hunt for new information about Automation!

Soumyadeep Mandal - SaM
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 4, 2021

@Bridget thanks for sharing the links to the new videos!

Like • Prasenjit Konger likes this
Bridget
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
March 4, 2021

@Jimmy Seddon let me know what other information might be helpful for you! @Soumyadeep Mandal - SaM you're so welcome - and same to you - what video topics would help you out? 

Like • # people like this
Soumyadeep Mandal - SaM
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 5, 2021

@Bridget  It always about improvising old knowledge & gaining some new! All videos are helpful!

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 22, 2021

How did I miss all this valuable information!!!!!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events