Next:
badges earned

Your Points Tracker
Challenges
Leaderboard
  • Global
  • Feed

Badge for your thoughts?

You're enrolled in our new beta rewards program. Join our group to get the inside scoop and share your feedback.

Join group
Recognition
Give the gift of kudos
You have 0 kudos available to give
Who do you want to recognize?
Why do you want to recognize them?
Kudos
Great job appreciating your peers!
Check back soon to give more kudos.

Past Kudos Given
No kudos given
You haven't given any kudos yet. Share the love above and you'll see it here.

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Jira Service Management/Jira Product Board linkage

We have service desk tickets that get linked to product boards for development work. Is there a way for reporting to not receive duplicates when pulling information. For instance, when I pull all open tickets from the previous weeks I get the project issue and desk issue. I want to get everything at once. I know I can write a query. Just wanting to know best practices when linking product and desk tickets

3 answers

2 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted

When you duplicates, can you explain more and what you mean by 'getting everything at once'.  For Service Desk issues, I create a filter to pull only Service Requests and display the link in my results to see the Jira Product Board linkage.

0 votes
Answer accepted

You are on the right path - you should most likely write a JQL that excludes issues with issue link being Duplicates.

And yes I would also use issue linking between JSM and JS projects.

Depending on how the issue linked issues are connected you might want to use or add other issue link types :P

0 votes
John Funk Community Leader May 25, 2021

Hi Krystal - can you describe the exact process that is happening now (including the issue creates) and what you are then hoping to see? 

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you