Jira Admin "Support" Group!

sarah_shepard February 11, 2021

Oh wow am I so glad for this! I'm actually a self-taught admin and I am currently looking for help to do some things that I think are easy, just not to me haha! 

I'm the co-leader of the Phoenix Atlassian Community Events and my first Summit was in Spain a few years ago.

Looking forward to making this a meaningful group!

3 comments

Comment

Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 11, 2021

Hi @sarah_shepard 

Wow, in Spain --> Great

Welcome to the community !!!

Learn, Share, solve & enjoy

Cheers

Like # people like this
Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 11, 2021

Whenever I meet other Jira admins, I do feel like we're all in one big collective support group. 😄 (That's how I started my intro in Bridget's thread, actually...)

Looking forward to when we can all attend a Summit safely together!

Like Bridget likes this
Bridget
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
February 12, 2021

Yes, we'll have to all meet up when Summit (Team) is in person again! I can't wait for that. Until then, welcome to the group @sarah_shepard and don't be shy about asking questions or requesting resources! 

Like Dave Liao likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events