How Do You Hide App Integrations Within Issue View?

Has anyone found a successful way of hiding app integrations?

I have a number of projects that don't require these app integrations and it's just clutter to have them taking up the issue screen real estate.

I'm done a lot of googling but can't seem to find a  way of hiding them. 

TIA,

Jame

Screenshot 2021-04-14 at 18.59.07.png

4 comments

Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 14, 2021

It is not currently possible, but there is a request in JAC to be able to do that, JRACLOUD-75009, but as I mentioned in the comments on it app vendors should be able to do this too. The example I added was Time to SLA, that app allows you to configure which issues it should be available on based on a JQL. 

Like # people like this
James Drake April 14, 2021

Thanks for the quick reply Mikael, appreciate it

Mykenna Cepek
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 14, 2021

Being able to configure App visibility by JQL seems interesting.

But at the very least, Atlassian should consider the ability enable/disable installed add-ons on a per-project level.

I've noticed that larger organizations struggle more with this, as they tend to have accumulated more add-ons over time. It gets to be a LOT of clutter in any issue view.

Please do vote for the issue that Mikael linked above. I also gave Atlassian a piece of my mind on this topic in that issue in the comments.

Like # people like this
Alexey
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 16, 2021

Check or contact each app vendor, some of them got a 'hide' option. Out of 5 apps I managed to hide 3 =)

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events