Hello Jira Admins! Would love to meet you and have a chat

Justine Violante {Appfire} March 1, 2021

Hey Awesome Admins,

Very happy to be part of this community and to hear your thoughts and challenges of being a Jira admin on Cloud.

I am a product manager at Beecom Products (an Appfire company) and am looking to get to know more Jira admins and Project Managers who use marketplace apps.

Specifically, if you work with:

• Jira workflows (who doesn't?)
  • project management views
  • calculating fields inside Jira
  • working with local needs in a distributed team
  • Scaled Agile methodology

If you'd have 30 mins for a chat and are interested in taking part in our EAPs and beta access for cool new product solutions, please DM me on LinkedIn!

I look forward to hearing from you.

Justine Violante

5 comments

Comment

Alexey
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 1, 2021

Oh boi, 30 min won't be sufficient ;) 

@Alexey Looking forward to getting to know you!

Kristin Lyons
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 1, 2021

Just sent you a message!

@Kristin Lyons  Thank you! Really looking forward to having a chat.

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 1, 2021

Welcome @Justine Violante {Appfire}!  It's great to meet you!  I'll be honest we currently don't use all that much in the way of Marketplace apps at the moment, but I'm sure that could change as our company grows and evolves.

Justine Violante {Appfire} March 3, 2021

Thanks @Jimmy Seddon! Pleasure to meet you.

Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 1, 2021

Welcome @Justine Violante {Appfire} ! Glad to have you in the community!

Justine Violante {Appfire} March 3, 2021

Thank you for the warm welcome @Taranjeet Singh . Looking forward to engaging in more discussions.

Bridget
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
March 5, 2021

Hi @Justine Violante {Appfire} ! Super nice to meet ya :). Be sure to check out our Partner Guidelines for engaging with Community. You'll want to update your username to be Justine Violante [Beecom Products]. Thanks! 

Justine Violante {Appfire} March 5, 2021

Hi @Bridget 

thanks so much for the pointer and the link- hadn’t seen that before! Glad to meet you 😊

Like Bridget likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events